Specialized for Granular and Powder
• Suitable for powder or granular, such as the beans, rice etc
• Smart learning function via the buttons without any software setting
• Probe material can be used in food and pharmaceutical industry
• Max. temperature is up to 125 ℃
• Point-to-Point level measurement with high and low point detection. It can be mounted
horizontally or vertically.
• All stainless steel materials. The protection rating IP68/IP69K
• Longer length of probe 150mm/250mm is available.
In order to provide more ideal solutions, EMA continues to bring new ideas of level detection technology for various applications. LC series S type High Frequency Level Switch is different from other ema’s High Frequency Level Switches. The main feature is that it can measure the powder or hard granular solids, such as the beans and rice, etc. Equipped with ema eSMART learning technology, even mixed powders can be used as well.
S type level switch is made of stainless steel, and the probe is made of hygienic material. This material provides corrosion resistance, aging resistance and solubility resistance. It can accurately detect the medium, such as lithium battery powder, pharmaceutical powder, plastic particles, grain particles, and so on. The protection rating is IP68. With sanitary adapters, the protection rating can reach to IP69K, which meets the hygienic standards of food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Thanks to its small size, the probe only needs to be immersed in 18 mm of material, and can even be installed in a small diameter pipe.
Output: PNP/NPN NO/NC
NO/NC setting: Yes
Learning function: Yes
Housing material: Stainless steel 316L
Probe material: PEEK
Operating voltage: 18…36VDC
Operating pressure: Max. 40 bar
Medium temperature: Standard type -40…120℃
Protection rating: IP68/IP69K