EMA sensors adopt corrosion-resistant materials, which has strong ability of anti-acid & alkali and anti-corrosion. It is widely used in the industrial fields such as boiler systems, cooling systems, air conditioning system, warehouse temperature control systems, process control systems and etc.
Five unique technical features of temperature sensors as followings:
1. The housing of the product adopts full stainless steel material.
2. Enhanced anti-interference capability and pass EMC tests.
3. Small size and lightweight.
4. The temperature probe comes with temperature compensation, with high stability of temperature and time.
5. The user can set the temperature range and warning points through the pushbuttons.
Thanks to ema SealPlus technology, the protection rating is up to IP68/IP69K. Sanitary type is common used for food/beverage industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Maximum ambient temperature can reach to 150℃(=302℉) and the sensor is suitable for the installation standard for food or medical processing system. Based on fully enclosed waterproof antisepsis structure, it can be extended to food and pharmaceutical industries.