Date: 2017-03-16 Keys: Author: SystemMaster Views: 1101
Ema newly releases SRP/SRT Series modular design for rotating paddle level switches.
What is a modular design? We see modularity is the trend in the future. NEW rotating paddle level switches are divided into five components: main part, coupling, extension, process connection (optional), and paddle. The user can make a selection according the demand; moreover, it is easy to select and assemble the main part, extension and paddle. The benefits of modular design include flexible collocation and quick delivery, so as to enhance the competitive advantage for the customer. When the engineer regularly maintain the product, it only need for parts replacement without replacing the whole set. Thereby it could reduce maintenance cost and time. If there are containers with a variety of depth needed to match different length of shaft, the user just need to select the suitable length of extension.
ema SRP/SRT Series is a brand new product. It supports five kinds of connections: standard, nut, flange, fixture and adapter. Thanks to advanced technology, the housing is created to be delicate and light-weighted. Three options are available: plastic, metal and explosion-proof. The switches can be used to the level measurement in metallurgy, environmental industry, electricity, chemistry, cement and food industry etc.
• Special oil sealing for dust-proof
• Rotating torque can be adjustable
• Double bearing design, High bearing strength
• Small and compact design for simple mounting
• Stainless steel mechanical parts and robust gear motor ensure the lifetime
• No need to remove the whole set of switch for the maintenance
• Suitable to detect very light bulk solids
The benefits of modularity:
• The users can do self-assembled according to what they need
• Reduce packaging and transportation cost
• Quick delivery for creating more business opportunities
• Reduce the cost of maintenance by replacement of main part or accessories