• EX-Proof certification for Gas and Powder
• 3 types: Smart pressure, mbar pressure, sanitary type
• Dual output
• Adopts high-precision ceramic diaphragm of pressure element
• Seal Plus structure. All stainless steel housing. Wear and corrosion resistance
• The sensors are programmable with advanced intelligent system
• 7 sections of LEDs. The display can be reversed
• Enhance anti-interference capability and EMC level
• Features with short-circuit/reverse polarity/overload protection
The common problems of pressure sensors in the market are such as process complexity, high cost, poor anti-interference ability and difficult maintenance. Unlike those ordinary pressure sensors mentioned above, the solution is EMA integrated stainless steel pressure sensors.
EMA PE series also feature new design principles as high precision, small size, light weight, solid structure, corrosion-resistant and anti-vibration. It also offers high stability, high accuracy and safety for factory automation, implementation and operation. It is widely used in water conservancy and hydropower, intelligent buildings, production automation, aerospace, military, petrochemical, shipbuilding, machinery, pipe and other industries.
Ema PE EX-Proof Pressure Sensors have been optimized upgrading based on the original products: adopt damping screw structure that significantly enhanced the shock-resistance capabilities, ensure continuous overload pressure up to 50,000 times. The probe inside comes with temperature compensation. Because the temperature compensation cover full range, the sensor provides high temperature stability and time stability. The circuit has been upgraded which enhance anti-interference capability and EMC tests; The product is compact and small. 4 kinds of pressure units "bar, Kg/cm2, Mpa, PSi "can be selected by menu setting (*mbar pressure sensor is different). The housing adopts all stainless steel material. No dead ends on the surface so it is easy to clean up. Explosion-proof certification is qualified in the application of gas and powder.
• Voltage: 20-32 VDC
• Electric design: 4 wire
• Accuracy: ≤ 0.2-0.5%
• Housing material: stainless steel 304
• Probe material: stainless steel 316L
• EX-Proof mark: Ex nA IIC T4 Gc, EX tD A21 IP67 T90℃
• Protection rating：IP67