Date: 2016-08-16 Keys: EMA Electronics Author: EMA Electronics Views:
The common problems of Pressure sensors in the market are such as process complexity, high cost, poor anti-interference ability and difficult maintenance. Unlike those ordinary pressure sensors mentioned above, the solution is EMA newly-launched stainless steel pressure sensors.
EMA PA series feature new design principles as high precision, small size, light weight, solid structure, corrosion-resistant and anti-vibration. It also provide high stability, high accuracy and safety for factory automation, implementation and operation. It widely be used in water conservancy and hydropower, intelligent buildings, production automation, aerospace, military, petrochemical, shipbuilding, machinery, pipe and other industries.
Ema Full Stainless Steel Smart Pressure Sensors have been optimized upgrading based on the original products: adopt damping screw structure that significantly enhanced the shock-resistance capabilities, ensure continuous overload pressure up to 50,000 times. The pressure probe comes with temperature compensation. Temperature compensation of full range, with high temperature stability and time stability. The circuit has been upgraded which enhance anti-interference capability and pass EMC tests; The product is compact and small. Four kinds of pressure units "bar, Kg / cm2 , Mpa, PSi "can be selected by menu setting. The housing adopt all stainless steel meterials. No dead ends on the surface so it is easy to clean up. Thanks to ema Seal Plus technology, the protection rating reach up to IP68.
• Adopts stainless steel housing.
• Adopts close-fitting sealing structure. Protection rating up to IP68.
• The sensors are programmable with advanced intelligent system.
• 7 sections of LEDs. The display can be obverse or reverse.
• Enhanced anti-interference capability and pass EMC tests.
• Features with short-circuit/reverse polarity/overload protection.
• Small size, light weight, anti-abrasion, anti-corrosion.