Most temperature Sensors in the market are currently made in glue, which cause complex process, high cost and inconvenient maintenance. In addition, there is no guarantee to the tightness, water resistance and anti-corrosion. It cannot be used in high temperature or high pressure environment. To avoid all these problems, Ema launched New Full Stainless Steel Smart TA Temperature Sensors.
EMA sensors adopt corrosion-resistant materials, which has strong ability of anti-acid & alkali and anti-corrosion. It is widely used in the industrial fields such as boiler systems, cooling systems, air conditioning system, warehouse temperature control systems, process control systems and etc.
Five unique technical features of this temperature sensors as followings:
1. The housing of the products adopt full stainless steel material.
2. Enhanced anti-interference capability and pass EMC tests.
3. Small size and lightweight.
4. The temperature probe comes with temperature compensation, with high temperature stability and time stability.
5. The user can set the temperature range and warning points through the pushbuttons.
Thanks to ema Seal Plus technology, the protection rating is up to IP68.
Maximum ambient temperature can reach to 150℃(=302℉) and the sensor is suitable for the installation standard for food or medical processing system. Based on fully enclosed waterproof antisepsis structure, it can be extended to food and pharmaceutical industries.
• Adopts stainless steel housing
• Adopts close-fitting sealing structure. Protection rating up to IP68
• The sensors are programmable with advanced intelligent system
• 7 sections of LEDs. The display can be obverse or reverse.
• Enhanced anti-interference capability and pass EMC tests
• Features with short-circuit/reverse polarity/overload protection
• Small size, light weight, anti-abrasion, anti-corrosion